In this video, we take look at the all-new RK2020M an all Metal version of the RK2020.
IS it any better? Have they changed anything else? Let's find out.
Powered by the RK 3326 and back by 1GB of ram these are some of the best retro handhelds out right now but is it worth the price hike for the Metal RK2020?
Get 8% OFF for RK2020 with code: EXME
Buy One here - Affiliate Link: https://bit.ly/3bPhw4E
* OS: Retro Arch
* CPU: RockChip RK3326 (Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A35 1.3GHz)
* GPU: Mali-G31 Dvalin
* Memory: 1GB (DDR3L 786Mhz, 32 Bits bus width)
* Storage: SPI Flash(16Mbytes Boot), External Micro SD Card slot with Firmware installed
* Display: 3.5inch 320×480 IPS screen
* Audio: Earphone Jack
* Battery: Li-Polymer 2600mAh
* Input Buttons: D-pad, A, B, X, Y, shoulder buttons: L1/L2, R1/R2, Analog joystick, Select, Start, Power-on
* Ports: USB type C for charging, USB type A for WiFi Dongle/ External Controller, external Micro SD slot
What is in the box?
* RK2020 Console x 1
* Micro SD card 32GB (no firmware pre-installed)
* Micro SD card reader x 1
* Charging cable x 1
* User manul x 1
Follow Me On Twitter: https://twitter.com/theetaprime
Follow Me On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/etaprime/
Equipment I Use:
Screen Capture Device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool Kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering Station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Raspberry Pi 4: https://amzn.to/3cCrvKb
Flirc Case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you!
This video and Channel and Video are for viewers 14 years older and up. This video is not made for viewers under the age of 14. If you are under 14 years of age, you do not have permission to view this video.
Want to send me something?
12520 Capital Blvd Ste 401 #108
Wake Forest, NC 27587 US
THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!